Ding dong, it’s time for our selection of weekend events. Between board game evening, horror night at the cinema or puppet shows, how are you going to occupy this icy weekend?
Board games evening
To get the weekend off to a good start, the Cité des Halles organizes its traditional evening of board games. All in a relaxing atmosphere. Take advantage of your visit to test cocktails and make vintage shopping with Ciguë.
- Friday, from 4 p.m., Cité des Halles, 124 Av. Jean Jaurès, Lyon 7
- 1€ membership
The Momie Kids bookstore welcomes author and illustrator Joshua Servier for a signing session. The author presents his youth album “Hairs Wet”, which speaks of self-acceptance and inclusivity.
- Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Momie Kids bookstore, 47 rue Victor Hugo, Lyon 2
The little puppets
For 26 years, the festival The Wooden Heads brings a lot of joy in the Villeurbannais winter. On the program: puppet shows, object theater and musical tales for families and schoolchildren.
- The festival takes place until February 8, at Espace Tonkin, avenue Salvador Allende, 69100 Villeurbanne
- A single price of 7€
shiver with pleasure
Between horror novels, escape games and murder parties, reading nights are back in Lyon and put fear in the spotlight! The event invites Lyonnais to (re)find and share the pleasure of readingwhile discovering the libraries and bookstores of the city.
- Find the complete program on the website reading nights
- Until January 22 in various libraries and bookstores in Lyon
This week-end, the Ban café-grocery store welcomes the concept thrift store, Yufrip for a winter pop-store dedicated to vintage and second-hand fashion. It is also an opportunity to do business over a coffee, a small dish or a brunch.
- Meet at Le Ban, 12 rue des capucins Lyon 1, Saturday and Sunday.
Want to shiver in front of a good thriller? The Light Institute organizes its Serial Killers Night by broadcasting four evil films, including Seven, Memories of murder or The Voices.
- From 8:30 p.m., at the Lumière Institute, 25 rue du Premier Film, Lyon 8
- The night pass is 17€
Good wine and encounters
After two years of absence, the event Wine Passion Meetings returns to the Espace Bernard Camu in Bron. Since 1999, the event brings together winegrowers and enthusiasts. You can travel through French, Spanish or Portuguese vineyards without leaving Bron.
- Meet at Espace Bernard Camu, 1 rue de la Maryse Bastié, 69500 Bron, Saturday and Sunday.
- Between 10€ and 15€
Post Views: 32
What to do in Lyon this weekend? (January 20 to 22) | Live Lyon