TODAY’S APPOINTMENTS IN SALERNO AND PROVINCE RECOMMENDED BY RADIO ALFA
- Until Sunday, at the Cineteatro San Demetrio in via Dalmazia in Salerno, Steven Spielberg’s film THE FABELMANS is playing. The film is shown at 16:00, 19:00 and 22:00. It is a semi-autobiographical story based on the director’s childhood and adolescence. It is the story of a boy who grew up between Arizona and California between the 50s and 60s, who, thanks to his mother, becomes passionate about music and cinema which will help him overcome various difficulties. Today reduced admission for all at 5 euros. Info on cineteatrosandemetrio.it
- At the Le Cotoniere Shopping Center in Salerno, in via dei Greci, you can breathe the magic and fun of the Christmas holidays. Until 8 January, there is also the possibility of participating in the fantastic workshop of Pinocchio and friends “The Workshop of Wonders”.
- The anticipation grows for the great musical Vlad Dracula arriving in Salerno, at the Augusteo Theater, from Friday 20 to Sunday 22 January directed by Ario Avecone who, together with Manuela Scotto Pagliara, also wrote the text and lyrics with the collaboration of maestro Simone Martino. Dracula, the diabolical vampire protagonist of late nineteenth-century literature, has always been an inexhaustible source of many literary works. In the musical, everything is taken care of down to the smallest detail: from the Hollywood-style soundtrack to the stage set-up, the use of lights and the attention to clothes and details. The show is a journey into the eternal struggle between good and evil, life and death, science and mystery. Vlad Dracula awaits you at the Augusteo Theater in Salerno on Friday 20 and Saturday 21 January at 21.00; Sunday 22nd January at 6.00pm. For info 089.223934
EVENTS AND APPOINTMENTS IN SALERNO AND THE PROVINCE
- 35th edition of the “Together with Sport” tournament at the “Picentia Sports Center” in Pontecagnano and the “Turnover Soccer Center” and “De Lucas” facilities a Salerno until Friday. All categories of Basic Activity from Little Friends (2016/17) up to Beginners (2010) will participate in the event.
- At the Social Center in Via Vestuti a Salerno About Dance… the dance you want, three days of training and fun.
- From today to the day after tomorrow, al Lloyd’s Baia Hotel by Vietri sul Mare, the 7th DISCO FAIR, CD and VINYL, new, used and collectibles. Free entry.
- Guided tours and free admission today to the National Archaeological Museum of Eboli
- At 10:30 at the Multipurpose Youth Center of Arbostella, a Salerno, an event dedicated to the future of the city will be held with the Councilor for social and youth policies Paola de Roberto and the Councilor for Environmental Policies Massimiliano Natella. Some trees dedicated to all children born in 2022 will also be planted in a public space.
- Appointment with “MotoBefana Biker” a Salerno. The biker friends and those who contributed to the collection of the gifts will meet at 9.00 at the Solidarity Tree in via Picenza in the Mariconda district to reach the Ruggi Hospital at 11 where the gifts for the playrooms of the Pediatrics, Surgery Departments will be delivered Pediatrics and Pediatric Radiotherapy and for hospitalized children. Then the city Moto-Giro will take place up to the Luna Park Baby in the Pastena district, where there will be parties with the children assisted by the various Associations, social Cooperatives and Welcome Centers of Salerno.
- “La Befana della Pace” from 10.00 to 12.00, at the Casa del Volontariato in via Patella, in Salerno. 15 children aged 5 to 12 will be given a book on peace and drawings on the theme of peace and the environment will be made together with them, which will then be sent to President Mattarella as a wish for a happy 2023.
- TO Upper Walnutfrom 10:30, markets and entertainment on Corso Matteotti accompanied by entertainment and sweets for the little ones.
- TO St. Valentine Thoriumfrom 10:30 to 12:30, in Piazza Amendola, the Befana in the square with inflatables for children and street shows
- TO Roccapiemonte, from 10:30 in Piazza Aldo Moro, “Viva Viva la Befana” with the entertainment of the animators of Gianburrasca Village. At 18:00, at Palazzo Marciani, the closure of the Santa Claus Village and the Living Nativity in the cellars of the historic municipal structure.
- TO Castel San Giorgioin Piazza della Concordia, from 11.00 to 14.00, “The Befana has arrived” with entertainment for children and live music
- TO Ravellodat 11.30, in Piazza Duomo, the tombola reserved for children of the schools of Ravello; at 17:00 the show of bagpipers and at 19:00, in the Oscar Niemeyer auditorium, the performance of the Greta Panettieri Quintet.
- To Amalfi, from 11:30, starting from Valle dei Mulini, the traditional procession of Shepherds accompanied by pipers. At 4.30 pm, the parade of the Amalfi Folk New Year’s band. At 18:30, in the Cathedral, the Pontifical Holy Mass.
- TO Teggiano, from 3.30 pm, at the Pier Giorgio Frassati Parish Center in Prato Perillo, the welcome event for the small citizens of Teggiano born in 2022. In the historic center, from 4.30 pm, the Christmas markets then, from 6.00 pm, the village of Santa Claus. Again in the historical centre, from 6.30 pm, at the San Giovanni Bosco Oratory, the theatrical performance “Don’t tell me… I told you” directed by Luigi Biscotti.
- TO withoutin Piazza XXIV Maggio, from 4.00 pm, appointment with the Befana who will distribute sweets, candies and toys to all the children
- TO Stairs, from 16:30, the departure of the three kings and the shepherd children from the Church of San Pietro towards the Cathedral where the holy mass will be celebrated. Here the procession and the throwing of the star will take place. The children’s raffle is also on the program.
- Today the large court of Casa Olympic a Salerno will be named after Alfonso Ragone. The ceremony will begin at 16.30 with the celebration and blessing of Don Michele Pecoraro. This will be followed by a friendly triangular match that will see Alfonso’s all-time teammates and friends take to the field. A piggy bank will be installed to receive donations for the purchase of technological assets to be allocated to Pascale’s Hematology Oncology in Naples.
- From 4.30 pm, in Piazza Ettore Imperio, a San Severino marketan event entirely dedicated to the little ones is staged, with the performance of school choirs, the distribution of sweets, music, entertainment and games in anticipation of the “Descent of the Befana”.
- Appointment with the “Living Nativity Scene” in Contrada Bagni di Get smart from today to the day after tomorrow from 17:00 to 22:00.
- The “Compagnia dell’Arte” of the director Antonello Ronga brings “Fairy tales for the artist’s lights” to the stage with the show “Peter, the Musical of Fantasy” at 5.30 pm at the Augusteo Theater in Salerno.
- Today is the 150th anniversary of the Foundation of the Daughters of Charity of the Precious Blood by Fr Tommaso Maria Fusco. At 17:30, in the church of SS. Body of Christ a Pagans mass will be celebrated with the bishops of the dioceses of Pompeii, Nocera Inferiore-Sarno and Sorrento-Castellammare di Stabia.
- Last day for the fifth edition of the living nativity scene of Spiano a San Severino market from 18:00 to 21:00
- TO cetarafrom 18:00, the Eucharistic celebration in the Church of San Pietro Apostolo and the procession with the baby boy through the narrow streets of the town.
- TO They hiss the event “Waiting for the Befana” which will donate stockings to all children born in 2022. At 6.30 pm, in the Council Chamber, the Epiphany Concert organized by the Grand Concert Band “Città di Fisciano” directed by Maestro Angelo De Carluccio.
- In the church of San Nicola di Bari a Roscignofrom 18.30, Epiphany charity concert with the participation of maestro Daniele Lettieri
- In Bosco di San Giovanni a Piroin the church of San Rocco, from 18.30, the Epiphany concert held by teachers and students of the masterclass of percussion instruments.
- TO Let them befrom 19:00, in via D’Andrea, the event “In the wake of a comet” with the extraction of the lottery
- From 19:00, at the Oscar Niemeyer auditorium of Ravelloone of the most fascinating voices on the Italian and international jazz scene, Greta Panettieri.
- TO Whooping, from 19:00, the new fountain in Piazza De Marco will be inaugurated in the presence of the regional councilor Tommaso Pellegrino, and the president of the Province of Salerno Franco Alfieri. At 19.30 appointment with SpeleoBefana: the Befana will circle the square and “land” in its center with a sack full of sweets that will be distributed to the children. At 20.00 tasting of fried pizzas and red wine.
- At 19:30, at the Parish of Sant’Alfonso di Padula Scalo, the Epiphany concert “Christmas pastorals”: recital of songs and music inspired by Christmas around the world under the direction of Maestro Espedito De Marino
- In Foria di Hundredfrom 20.00, at the Cultural Aggregation Center “Don Gennaro Cavaliere”, the Foria Polyphonic Choir Concert will be held.
- TO Palinurusin Piazza Virgilio, from 21.00, the concert of the popular group of RITTANTICO
- TO Cava de’ Tirrenifrom 10.30 pm, the concert by Marco Sentieri, a young Neapolitan singer, one of the 5 winners of Sanremo Giovani 2019.
To report an event or an appointment, or to request exclusive and detailed planning on Radio Alfa, send a WhatsApp to 338 1111102
Word of mouth, events and appointments on January 6, 2023 in the Salerno area