In just over a decade, the blockchain technology revolution has experienced extremely rapid growth. Through Bitcoin of course, but also, and above all, thanks to its concrete applications in fields as varied as finance, art, certification, data protection, smart contracts, video games, and so on. An explosion of opportunities which is struggling today to find the labor necessary for its high skill requirements. This is where comes in Alyra, training organization dedicated to this growing ecosystem. How about we go back to school?
Le Journal du Coin offers you this promotional article in collaboration with Alyra.
The good resolution 2023? Learn about blockchain!
While the birds of bad omen bet again and again on the imminent disappearance of cryptocurrencies, many French professionals in the sector wanted to offer a complete educational path and certifying to meet the challenges that blockchain technology has brought to light since its birth. Created in 2019, Alira school is now an official organization.
Indeed, Alyra is officially supported by many institutional partners such as the Ile-de-France region, and meets the prerequisites for support by the CPF for most of the training offered. Its various educational paths aim to cover the wide range of skills sought by the global blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem. An approach that aims to be comprehensive, effective and adapted to the reality of a booming labor market in the sector.
The next “Satoshi” session begins on January 23
Thus, relying on its network of expert speakers in the sector, Alyra has been able to develop its offer to allow learners to train and then to integrate professionally into a French blockchain/crypto job market that has been in high tension for more than one year. In effect, 90% of trainees work in this universe within 6 months of their certifications.
On January 23, 3 specific training programs with broad and relevant objectives which will be spread over 12 weeks, 100% remotely, are offered by Alyra in this session “Satoshi”:
- Blockchain Consulting : Does not require any prerequisites. Here, you will be immersed in the heart of the blockchain, going through its history, its evolution, the use cases such as with DeFi or governance. A training that gives a 360° view of the ecosystem combining theory and practice and allowing learners to be able to support organizations in their blockchain transition, as well as to activate the levers necessary for the success of projects involving this technology.
- Decentralized finance : Does not require any prerequisites. Indeed, you will begin by working on the global issues of decentralization and its impact on the traditional financial sector. Then, quickly, the subjects will become more specific. All the peculiarities related to decentralized finance will be thoroughly explored. Lending/borrowing, liquidity poolssynthetic assets, exotic NFTs, farming, none of these areas will hold any secrets for you.
- blockchain developer : Requires prerequisites in code and development (RS5000). The first weeks focus on understanding the technology. And more precisely on the operation of the Ethereum network. Then will come the learning of the Solidity language, the use of development tools like Truffle, HardHat, Remix, Metamask, … Finally, you will learn to write and test your own smart-contract. A skill needed to mastery of development issues in the context of DeFi and NFTs.
Alyra, many tools at the service of blockchain enthusiasts
In order to make people discover her work and the opportunities that her training represents, Alyra regularly organizes meetings in the form of webinars. Here are the next dates:
– DeFi, Monday, January 16, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.. This meeting will particularly target the Satoshi session which will open on January 23rd. Be careful not to delay in registering, you only have until January 19 at 11:59 p.m. Not to be missed under any circumstances if you still have questions before you start.
– Blockchain Developer on Tuesday, January 17 at 6:30 p.m.. This meeting will address more specifically the expectations and prerequisites of the training. This aims to help you master the development tools specific to blockchain technology. This is to allow you to create smart contracts and other decentralized applications, for you or for projects looking for this specific skill.
– Blockchain Consultant on Wednesday January 18 at 6:30 p.m.. On this occasion, it is above all the entrepreneurial aspect that will be at the center of the debate. The speakers will make you discover a training in phase with a booming economic sector. They will address the broad topics of use cases, law, tokenomics and anything that might be useful to an expert in the blockchain economy.
A general lack of knowledge of all these subjects has allowed Alyra to take the benchmark position in terms of blockchain and crypto training in France. Indeed, a large number of professionals in the different sectors of this emerging economy are expected so that companies can carry out the ambitious projects imagined around this disruptive technology. A concrete professional opportunity for those who believe in the advent of a decentralized and secure global system. Will you take part in the revolution?
Questions ? Ask for a meeting with the team via the following link.
Alyra, the blockchain school opens its next session on January 23