The students of basic education are on vacation in the summer season, while parents are incessantly searching for a place to enroll their children in a college for him school term 2023.
This was demonstrated by the parents outside the Educandas school in Cusco, who did not hesitate to stand in long lines at dawn on December 27. The elderly, pregnant mothers and those with babies in their arms were part of that group.
However, tutors have a facility granted by the Ministry of Education (Minedu) what is the ionline registration of vacancies for state colleges.
Before starting the quota separation process for the school classes 2023 in the state Colleges, It is necessary to have the following documents on hand:
– Identity documents that prove the data of the minor: This can be ID, birth certificate, passport or affidavit.
– Identity documents that prove the data of the father, guardian or guardian: DNI, passport, immigration card, Temporary Permit to Stay (PTP) of the father, mother or legal representative.
In the case of those who are guardians or representatives, they must also have an affidavit.
Each document It must be scanned on both sides and saved in a PDF with a maximum size of 2Mb.
FACT: If the minor has a disability, it is necessary to prove it with the disability certificate or the medical certificate. If you do not have this, you can present the disability resolution issued or the Conadis.
It may interest you COAR 2023: Learn how to register according to the Minedu
There are two ways to do it, face-to-face and virtual. In both cases you will need to carry all the documents mentioned above.
⧫ Search state schools in Peru:
– Find out what are the authorized state schools and the number of vacancies available at the following link: https://matriculalima2023.drelm.gob.pe/
– At the bottom select “View relationship”.
– Write the college or the district you wish to enroll the minor in and check for openings.
⧫ Contact the school:
– Call the school and ask for the opening hours.
– Come to the school and separate your vacancy. Remember that institutions will give priority to students with mild or moderate disabilities and who have siblings in the state college.
⧫ Submit the documentation:
– Come with the personal documentation indicated above.
Here you must take into account that the deadline to submit the application is until January 20. After that, the vacancies will be assigned.
⧫ Wait for the Siagie registration:
– The management of each school will be in charge of registering the students with the assigned vacancies in it information system I support Management of the Educational Institution (SIAGIE) and thus generate a registration list.
⧫ Confirmation of enrollment:
– Take into account the dates of delivery of documents of the Enrollment process 2023 because there the school must provide a copy of the Single Registration Form (FUM) and the Internal Regulations free of charge.
– The document will be delivered physically or digitally.
The inscription through the website consists of five steps and they are:
– Request access to the platform
– Access the platform
– Request the vacancy
– Check ‘My requests’
– Check your documents
If you want to know the step by step to do the complete process online CLICK HERE.
There are five ranges of dates that all parents must take into account for their minor children to start the school year 2023:
– Submission of applications: From December 19, 2022 to January 20, 2023.
– Review of applications: From December 19, 2022 to January 27, 2023.
– Assignment of vacancies: From January 31 to February 11, 2023.
– Registration in the Educational Institution Management Support System (Siagie): From February 15 to March 3, 2023.
– Delivery of documents to families: From February 15 to March 3, 2023.
Enrollment 2023: what documents do I need to enroll my child in a state school?